Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Annuities and Mostaccioli

I looked at my "schedule" and it looks like I'm studying a lot and that I'm a great student.

Hahahaha.

So not true.

The only reason why I'm putting in so many full days of just studying is because I'm trying to learn 3 full classes in the 4 full days leading up to exams and then the 2 half days between exams. It's my own fault for the lightbulb not going off in my head that exams were approaching quickly until Sunday morning.

Oops.

I'm on day 2 of CF, so 8.7% complete with the course. I need to learn the course and then do practice exams. Must work hard.

But I want more baked mostaccioli instead... Alvin made yummy baked mostaccioli last night and I want more...

*slaps hand* Must work. Almost day with day 2. Back to annuities I go.

1 comment:

sandia said...

In less than one week, this will all be over!

Meanwhile, I am bored and my paper is being lazy and is refusing to write itself. How rude.