Saturday, December 18, 2004

Mean Girls

It's almost an hour before I need to be almost ready to go to the airport. And I'm still awake! Yay! That was the goal... I was getting worried because the past couple of days I was so tired around 2 and couldn't function. But I got in a mini-power nap around 7, so it's all better. I think this paragraph must sound a little crazy. But oh well. I'm packing now. Wheee.

I watched Mean Girls instead of packing before, but it was definitely worth it. I thought the movie was hilarious, and I really enjoyed it. I can't believe I bought it the day after Thanksgiving, but haven't gotten around to watching it until now because of exams. It's pretty funny. Special features are running now as I pack. Hehe. When they're done, I'll just replay the movie again until I have to leave. :)

Back to gathering things to pack up and away! I have a bunch of posts I want to write: Sony customer service, "Good Eats", museum redux... but now that I've committed them to the "posts I want to write", I wonder if they'll ever get done. Especially because of my Christmas card workload.

Anyway, like I said before, back to packing!

1 comment:

sandia said...

I swear I know the mathlete/badass mc from somewhere. I'm trying to figure out whether it was from college or high school. Hehe.