Monday, December 13, 2004

Piled On

The only problem with sleeping in on a Sunday is that you're not tired Sunday night and can't get to bed early to get a decent night's rest. As a result, you might end up with a "case of the Mondays" if you have to go to work or school. Hee.

Anyway, here's a funny link I was sending around on IM earlier today. It's what happens in China when Pizza Hut only allows you one trip to the salad bar with a medium-sized bowl: Salad Bar Hacking from Boing Boing. I'm not sure how I got the link to it; I think it must have been through LTHForum or Chowhound. But it's very amusing.

Oh, and by the way, it's 28 degrees outside with a wind chill of 15 and it's supposedly snowing (I haven't looked out the window yet). Winter's definitely here. Night. :)

No comments: