Monday, December 06, 2004

Strikeouts

Time check! It's almost 2 pm, about 2.4 hours after I posted the last entry with my things to do list. How have I done?
  1. Finish Collective Property Systems on Network Industries chart. - took a little longer than half an hour, but not that long
  2. Eat yogurt.
  3. Get dressed and go downstairs to pick up my printer. (Well, just not going to wear my home clothes which are incredibly comfy.) - Flying through these things to do, so easy!
  4. Bring printer back upstairs and set up. Change back into home clothes. - Nevermind. Step 4 took forever. I was in a frenzy running around the apartment looking for a USB cable for at least half an hour just so I could keep setting up the printer. Ended up stealing Alvin's USB printer cable. *shh* j/k. He already knows. Wow, that was such a waste of time. I looked at every electronic device I had that had USB, including my dusty dusty dusty scanner box. Ick.
  5. Eat a turkey & provolone sandwich while printing out documents for Securities - Doing the eating part now, but printing already done
  6. Take a shower - maybe I'll do that after getting some work done. I feel so unproductive from running around about the USB thing that I need to feel productive
  7. Set up Securities outline chart from textbook + syllabus.
  8. Either (a) Start reading E&E; (b) Fill in the rules sections of the outline chart; (c) Fill in case information from last year's Corporations chart; or (d) Start filling in chart information from notes and book.
It seems I've finished a lot of the non-work stuff. Hmm. Imagine that.

Yummy sandwich. :) I love the cajun turkey from the deli. ;-)

No comments: