Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Need Earplugs

The radio stations have seriously played out this Ryan Cabrera song. It's on like every hour.

I was about to say the drilling noises had stopped, because they did, for half an hour. As I started typing this sentence, they started again. I think it's a conspiracy.

I'm 13.5% through the Examples and Explanations volume for this class. That doesn't sound too impressive, but I did that in about half an hour. Mostly because I've been just flipping through pages. But I'm sure my productivity will fall because of the stupid drilling noises. I hate drilling noises because they remind me of the dentist and give me chills down my spine. And hammering is just annoying. What did they do? Take a lunch break and now they're back torment me and impede my progress?

Argh. Why can't I find my earplugs?

No comments: