Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Scheduler

Here is my proposed schedule for now until Saturday afternoon. Of course, with breaks for the usual: bathroom, eating, blogging, sanity.

Schedule
(CF = corporate finance; NI = network industries; Sec = securities)

Today
1:30-2 pm: Get settled, eat lunch, figure out CF study strategy.
2-7 pm: Study CF slides and textbook. Ideally I will be insanely productive, but more realistically, I would like to be halfway through (that would be slides/assignment for day 12).
7-8 pm: Sanity break to watch Lost.
8-10 pm: Study more for CF.
11-12 or 1 am: Study more for CF, get ready to sleep.
1 am: Sleep time goal.

Tomorrow (Thursday... I almost wrote Friday)
7 am: Wake-up time.
7-8 am: Get ready for the exam, pack bag, eat breakfast.
8 am: Leave for the school (bleh).
8:30 am: Be in exam seat and prepare workspace.
9 am - 12 noon: CF EXAM (AGH AGH AGH)
12 - 1 pm: Lunch and/or sanity break.
1 - 4 pm: Study NI with classmate (tentative hours).
4 - 6 pm: Either studying NI, driving home or regaining sanity.
6 - 7 pm: Study NI, set tape for The OC.
7 - 8 pm: Study NI (probably charting when studying at home) during Survivor.
8 - 9 pm: Study NI during Apprentice.
9 - 10:30 pm: More charting until done! (I think I can make it!! I must...)
10:30 - ?: Relax and study time (maybe study some Sec if I have time).
2 am: Goal for latest bedtime - sleep!

Friday
9:30 - 10 am: Goal wake-up time.
10 - noon: Study or relax or eat brunch and get ready for school.
Noon - 1 pm: Something...
1 pm: Leave for school (bleh).
1:30 pm: Get to school by this time, set up workspace.
2 - 5 pm: NI EXAM (when done, more than halfway home... wheeee!)
5 - 6 pm: Get home and break time.
6- midnight: Dinner, sanity breaks, study Sec.
2 am: Goal for latest bedtime - sleep!

Saturday
9:30 - 10 am: Goal wake-up time.
10 - 1 pm: Study, brunch, get ready for school, something.
1 pm: Must leave by this time to go to school (bleh).
1:30 pm: Be in seat and set up workspace.
2 - 5 pm: SEC EXAM

FREEDOM!!!!!

Freedom will get me through the days...

And in the 10 minutes I just wasted, I could have had lunch. Oh well.

No comments: