Sunday, December 05, 2004

Pre-Work Quizzing

I woke up late, took a shower, had some yogurt and now am settling in to a media-less experience in studying. Well, no TV or movies, but the internet is still plugged in. :)

But before I plunge headfirst into standard setting, a couple of quiz results:

You Are the Reformer
1

You're a responsible person - with a clear sense of right and wrong.

High standards are important to you, and you do everything to meet them.

You are your own worst critic, feeling ashamed if you're not perfect.

You have the highest integrity, and people expect you to be fair.


You Are Mashed Potatoes

Ordinary, comforting, and more than a little predictable. You're the glue that holds everyone together.


And this one should come as no surprise...


You Are a Life Blogger!

Your blog is the story of your life - a living diary. If it happens, you blog it. And make it as entertaining as possible.


Fin. :)

Edit: Argh. Am having HTML issues. Cannot get it right. Been working on it for WAY TOO LONG though, so I really need to do work, but the lack of proper formatting is making me go crazy. Basically I want it to look exactly like it does after the quiz results come up on the quiz website, but it won't do it! It won't, it won't, and I don't know why and I'm going crazy! Please please please help me! :( :( :(

No comments: