Monday, December 06, 2004

G'Morning

So I was supposed to move on to Class 3 today, but I think I'm going to do a little more of Class 2. But only about half an hour. Why? Because I want to. Because I don't usually start my studying until afternoon, and now that I'm actually awake before noon, I might as well take advantage of it. Because I hate stopping in the middle of a unit. Because I'd really like to finish one full page of the syllabus.

So here's my tentative plan for the time between now and 4 pm, when Angel comes on TNT (I'm not turning the TV on until it's time for Angel & Charmed):
  1. Finish Collective Property Systems on Network Industries chart.
  2. Eat yogurt.
  3. Get dressed and go downstairs to pick up my printer. (Well, just not going to wear my home clothes which are incredibly comfy.)
  4. Bring printer back upstairs and set up. Change back into home clothes.
  5. Eat a turkey & provolone sandwich while printing out documents for Securities.
  6. Take a shower.
  7. Set up Securities outline chart from textbook + syllabus.
  8. Either (a) Start reading E&E; (b) Fill in the rules sections of the outline chart; (c) Fill in case information from last year's Corporations chart; or (d) Start filling in chart information from notes and book.
That should take me up to Angel, Charmed, Pilates (if I can last through it in my tired state... maybe I'll take a mini-nap after Charmed), and dinner.

After dinner, it will be back to Securities. How will I do? How will I do? We'll see. :) You could, of course, comment and help motivate me so I don't lose my intense laser-sharp focus from yesterday. ;-)

No comments: