Saturday, December 04, 2004

Week in Review

Here's a summary of my past week, ending 12/3:

Saturday: After the fantastic shopping day on Friday, I didn't spend any money on Saturday. Put in some good time doing cardio at the gym, had good Subway sandwiches and then went to Brooklyn, had good Chinese food, helped my grandfather set up his new laptop and copied pictures to mine. Lots of good food at dinner and lots of laptops at the house that night:


Dinner at Wing Shing


At my grandfather's house

Sunday: Shopping again. :) We went to the mall in Woodbridge where I picked up some great deals on the clearance racks at Lord & Taylor. Went home and had dinner at Chevy's. I was so excited about shopping that I completely forgot I had an accounting final due on Monday. Spent the night doing the final and packing. The night... ending at, oh, 7 am. :) I have many accounting entries in the blog. Check them out. ;-)

During shopping, I stopped to take sunset pictures on the road and at Circuit City. I like to call the following sequence Sky on Fire:









Monday: Took a nap and then headed to the airport for my flight. Although I made it on time, we didn't end up taking off until 2 hours after we were due to leave. Got in to Chicago, took the train and bus home, didn't get home in time for Pilates, but started to do homework. Wheee. Alvin and I exchanged an early Christmas gift. Yay!


The island is SI. :)

Tuesday: Went to all 3 of my classes! Woohoo! And then there was The Amazing Race at night! Woohoo! ;-)

Wednesday: Class in the morning (last finance one), printer debacle in the afternoon, seminar in the afternoon/evening (last one), home for Lost and other TV. It was a tough day inside.

Thursday: Last class for networks where we had a great review. I felt a little better about my knowledge, or lack thereof. ;-) Was feeling inspired to do work in the afternoon, but lost it and got lazy and tired. Yoga was fun. Ordered in from Lou Malnati's... mmmm.

Friday: Slow morning, last securities class (on Friday instead of Thursday, boo... but it let me sell back books to the bookstore for about $90!), got home and started to feel sick, napped, pizza leftovers for dinner, generally trying to rest all night.

See, very unexciting week! :) Except for the Sky on Fire...

No comments: