Monday, December 06, 2004

Post Pilates

Well, I did 3 hours of securities charting (I prefer "charting" to "outlining" since I'm not really outlining) and went 80 pages into the textbook. But I don't think I'm out of week one of the class. That's kind of sad.

Oh well.

Took a break for an hour to go to Pilates, now I'm back, dinner will be sooner or later, but I'm going to get to work on securities again. We were supposed to have read the textbook in a solid block from 1-245 (and then we skip around), so I have my work cut out for me.

I haven't watched any TV today. (Are you proud of me? Are you?) I was going to watch Angel and Charmed, but I lost track of time and missed Angel, and then didn't feel like turning on the TV just for Charmed. It's amazing. I really do have self-discipline.

Only in high-pressure, last-minute situations. ;-)

No comments: