Tuesday, December 07, 2004

Hungry

My life over the past few years would have been made so much easier (and neater) had I actually investigated all the table features of Word and come across "split cells." I only found the option by accident when trying to get to table properties and hitting the wrong key. Wow, my eyes are open to a whole new world.

I'm hungry, so I ate a potato from the potato salad container. (I'm showing such restraint; I've been known to finish a whole carton in one sitting for snack, so I'm being so good.) And I'm heating up Manhattan Clam Chowder. Yummy.

And one hour after the last post, I'm 38.3% done. I guess that's good? Off to work on Securities Act liability. I almost wrote "SA liability," because that's how it would show up in my outline. Yay for brain conditioning.

No comments: