Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Counting

Good morning!

I decided to get my phone errands done this morning. I called the travel agent. After multiple tries, I finally got through to the parking office (the first 3 calls were: "you have reached the university voicemail system; call back later" - disconnection) and they told me the school was wrong. But I wasn't being billed yet; rather, I would just get a ticket if I parked in the lot. Maybe someone should let the Law School know that the Parking Office thinks they're wrong.

My plan for the day is to get rid of property, at least by the time primetime in the daytime starts. The rest of the day I want to spend on the first half (or more) of the NY MCs (not so much for the MCs, but as a substantive review of some NY subjects), and doing the yellow questions in the PMBR 3 day answer book. That's not an outrageous goal, right? It's not even noon yet! I can do this, I can get this done, at least I think I can do this...

I noticed something interesting on my Statcounter yesterday. After my post about my late night service call, it seems that the company is actually interested in their own customer service. Because someone from said company googled their company name in connection with "bad customer service," and ended up at that post. What's amusing about that is that they were searching for bad customer service and ended up reading about a helpful representative. I had a fleeting thought when I first saw the referrer that maybe I should be more careful when posting about companies, but then realized that it's their job to know what customers really think about their service. And besides, I didn't really say anything bad in that post, so I don't think there's anything to be concerned about. And it's not work-related. So I think it's ok.

But judging from the last long paragraph, you can tell that I'm just procrastinating from property.

Time to get my food from the microwave (yum, Weber Grill leftovers) and then it's on to landlord-tenant law. Since I ended up staying up until 4 am last night, I was able to knock off both RAP and concurrent estates. At least the landlord-tenant stuff is interesting. But then I have to go on to easements and servitudes (sigh). But Mario is making a seafood antipasti on TV, so at least I'll have good visuals when I need my breaks.

No comments: