Monday, July 18, 2005

Eating

Secured transactions done. It took a little longer than I would have liked, and probably a little longer than it would have if I were working as productively as the early afternoon, but it's done. Of course, TNT's Primetime in the Daytime slowed me down a little bit. But I haven't gotten to see any Angel or Charmed in days (it was preempted for some golf thing last week, but I missed it anyway because of the Cubs game and the PMBR exam), so I watched them while working.

And now it's on to 2 last big things. Wills & estate tax, and property & mortgages. Once those are done, the outlines are done, and I can really start my final preparation.

Only 2 last things... but pretty huge.

Alvin made baked mostaccioli and it's yummy. Once dinner's done, it's on to Wills. Hopefully this won't take all night.

No comments: