Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Lagging

Not much blogging today, but also not much productivity. Oh well. They said you have bad days sometimes. Not going to fight it and get more upset about it.

I didn't feel so good during Barbri today. Basically kept my head on the desk the whole time while taking notes on agency and partnership. I think I dozed off a couple of times, but unlike the time when I wrote Harry Potter, my notes don't show any evidence of it. I'm becoming surprisingly good at taking semi-legible notes while dozing off, but I'm not sure I like the fact that it's happening. I'm not sure if I've actually caught a bug of any sort; I think it's more exhaustion and lack of sleep really catching up to me.

As a result, I ended up sleeping for about an hour and a half this afternoon. Skipped the gym because I felt sick. (Pre-decided on the walk home.) Ended up getting my agency and partnership outlines done, which is good, because they're done. But they're not huge topics and took a lot longer than they should have. Since I'm going to attempt to get sleep tonight, I doubt I'll get much of sales done, but it won't hurt to do some of it.

Watched parts of I Want to Be a Hilton over dinner and then Empire (the only non-reality show I've picked up this summer). They couldn't possibly have really killed Octavius, could they? Are they going to mess with history that much? Or is it actually a promo done correctly, to keep a cliffhanger, unlike all the Fox 24 promos? We'll see. Beauty and the Geek reunion show tomorrow! That should be a fun (dinner) break.

But since all I've done today is agency, partnership, and 8 MBE questions, I really should get to work on sales. After all, I'm not going to discuss last night's disturbing dream. It had nothing to do with the bar, but what was actually going on it (the parts I vaguely remember) and the combination between that and not feeling bothered by it when waking up, are a little unsettling. It's a lot more faded in my mind than this morning, so I'm just going to let it go for good. Time to get to work on Article 2!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome that you can semi-nap and semi-take notes at the same time! Great skill! I kept dozing during Sakai's last lecture; I'd hear him talking about Community Property, then all of a sudden he's talking about Lawyer's Duties to Clients... I was like, Where'd the time go?? But it did make class pass a lot faster! :)