Friday, July 22, 2005

Morning

Well, that feels a little bit better.

Pulled myself out of bed at 9:15. Big improvement. Not spectacular, but around when I was hoping to wake up. Of course, I then spent about 40 minutes in the shower, but at least I was awake.

Off to go bury myself in my yellow NY essays book for a little while with my jazz CDs playing. I'm glad they made the state book yellow. I was starting to get a little annoyed with all the green books, most of which I've now banished from my sight and returned to their Barbri boxes, and don't yet feel the same hostility for yellow. I don't understand why they couldn't make different colored covers. Not only would it help for distinguishing which book was which, but it would make us hate that shade of green a whole lot less.

No comments: