Friday, July 29, 2005

Recovery

And now, the recovery phase post-bar begins.

I knew I'd be exhausted, but I could barely pull myself out of bed this morning after about 8 hours of sleep. I'm giving myself a few days to completely relax and recover (and read Harry Potter), and then I have to get back to the gym to get rid of this bar belly. (Although I suspect the absence of the exam is going to make it a whole lot easier, because that stress is gone!)

I still need to find an apartment and plan out stuff for the upcoming trip. The trip thing is nothing compared to what we just went through, but the apartment thing could be difficult. I was originally going to go out there today, but with my exhaustion and no advance planning, probably not the best plan for a targeted apartment search. Next week, that will be my full-time job.

I also need to write up posts on the exam (as much as it feels way in the past), if even just for my own records of what happened. It just feels like it's not a timely topic anymore, since it's over, but I didn't have my laptop/internet access during the whole process, so if I'm going to say anything, it has to be now, after the process. But I'm trying to figure out how I want to arrange it and how to make sense of all the jumbledness in my mind.

But to start off the first day as a normal person (or a recovering person), why not take an online quiz?


How You Life Your Life

You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside.

You say whatever is on your mind. Other people's reactions don't phase you.

You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.

You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable.

1 comment:

Marissa said...

You know, I didn't even notice that...