Sunday, July 24, 2005

Walking

I am so out of shape.

I exercised more frequently during bar studying than any other part of law school (crazy, right?) except for May 2004, when I was determined to make the most of my gym membership. I went to the gym at least a few times a week, did more cardio than usual, etc.

Yet, I know I'm still so out of shape, and walking up and down the stairs in my house here has definitely proved it.

I should not be feeling it at all just going up and down these stairs. But I do. Now I know how I kept in shape in high school even though I didn't exercise much. I was walking up and down these stairs all day!

As far as the bar goes, last night I watched an hour of Stargate SG-1 and an hour of Stargate Atlantis (the ones from week 1 of the season). I did 8 Torts MBEs during that time (maybe I should have picked a subject I dislike more...). But that's fine, considering that's when the blaring party music was at its peak. Travel exhaustion + loud noises = not expecting to get much done.

Over the course of the evening, I had gone through about 1/3 of my Wills outline, mostly by deciding to teach my parents all about the law of NY wills. It worked though. If I can explain it without looking at the paper, I guess it means I know it? But the good thing about Wills and Trusts is that, after everyone freaking out from not knowing what the heck was going on after the lectures, Barbri put together these frequency lists that tell us how often each Wills topic has been tested and in what way. All I can say is that, I wish they had done this for every subject. It would have been really nice to just review those lists as opposed to my (non-)condensed outlines.

Going to go through some more past essays while my parents are out at the acupuncturist. I can actually get some work done. :)

No comments: