Saturday, July 09, 2005

Rustica

I've been relatively productive today. I skipped the 8 hour Barbri review, because I didn't think it would do me any good to "review" with them if I hadn't yet learned the material the first time. I still have more outlines to finish than I can count on my fingers, and figured that working on those would be a better use of my time. Besides, I finished up Trusts last "night" in the early morning hours, so there was no way I was getting up for the review.

But, at least now I can say that the outlines for professional responsibility, evidence and no-fault insurance are done. Of course, no-fault is considered by Barbri to be a "garbage topic" and it was only 1 page, but still. It's done and I can cross it off the list. And it's not even midnight! Woohoo! And I was able to watch a movie too. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. (3d or 4th time watching, not sure.) I really needed that break.

I think there was more I was going to say, but for right now... I'm hungry. I shouldn't eat anything since it's close to midnight, but the hunger is making me go through food pictures. This is the panini rustica from the cafe down the street (Fox & Obel)... I could really go for those fries right now. Mmm.

1 comment:

Eve said...

That looks tasty! Much better than my dinner of triscuits and string cheese... :)