Thursday, July 21, 2005

Failing

Apparently, my lack of productivity and my utter stupidity lasted through the night. I'm really starting to think that there's some part of me that has no desire to pass the bar (but I have no idea why that would be the case), because why else would I be getting up at 11:30? The morning session's almost over by 11:30, and on a day in which I told myself I had a LOT to get done (you know, the whole "not going to be able to study after Saturday morning" thing), it's completely unacceptable.

So now it's the afternoon, and I've done NOTHING. What a spectacular day this is turning out to be.

In an attempt to keep myself accountable, a list of what I'm going to attempt to do today (the things in parentheses are what I'm thinking might not be essential anymore, considering the limited time left and the fact that I haven't looked at an essay in over a week):
  • Go through 4 MPTs
  • Go through 20 (preferably more) NY essays
  • Review some subjects
  • (Eat lunch)
  • (Eat snack)
  • (Eat dinner)
  • (De-stress at yoga)
  • (50 MBEs)
  • (Call travel agent because it's the absolute deadline to book a land package)
  • (Return parking pass so that I don't get billed)
  • (Mail post-graduation cards that my parents told me to mail a month ago and think I did, and now I'm going home this weekend)
  • (Write packing list and pack)
  • (Pay bills)
  • (Find out about medical insurance)
  • (Save everything on old computer, since it has to be returned in the mail - at this point, I'm feeling spiteful and telling myself I deserve the punishment of missing pictures and music, although I will hate myself for it later)
Sigh. Sometimes my brain just feels so inadequate.

1 comment:

Eve said...

Just wanted to send an encouraging note! Hope your day turned out well!