Wednesday, July 13, 2005

Cringing

I know I complain a lot about the flies. A lot. And it may not sound like a big deal, because they're just flies and they're outside. (Well, most of them. There are 3 carcasses on my windowsill that made me want to throw up when I saw them shriveled there. But see, it's a legitimate concern of mine - they CAN get in!) But I needed pictures to show why I'm so grossed out by the whole thing.

Here's 2 pictures. Imagine 4 large windows covered with those disgusting slit-like bugs. Granted, this window is the worst of all of them, but it's absolutely disgusting. I am so thankful that the window washers are going to start coming around tomorrow (although it may take a few days or weeks to cover the whole building, and my worst window is the one with the screen so it can't really be cleaned). Although I feel really bad for them, since it means they're going to have to be wiping away thousands and thousands of flies. Just thinking about it and looking at these pictures makes me lose my appetite. I think I may have to delete them from my computer now that I've uploaded them on the web. *shudder*


No comments: