Monday, July 18, 2005

Reading

It's 3 pm. I have finished Fed Jur and Equity and am about halfway through Personal Property. I really expected to be further along by now, but at least I'm getting something done. I would like to be finished with personal property by 3:30, but I must be done with personal property by 4.

It's almost 5 on the East Coast. I guess I should leave calling the travel agent for tomorrow. Maybe I'll wake up earlier than 10:30 tomorrow. But it's okay - I was up late because of the Dell phone call, so I didn't expect to be up early. So I'm not mad at myself. And I got in 10 minutes of kickboxing earlier today, so that was good.

It's bad to laugh at the CMR. And I don't even know why I think it's funny that I'm reading about "fructus naturales" and "fructus industriales." But I guess if I can find little amusing things along the way, it will make studying that much easier.

No comments: