Friday, July 29, 2005

Relaxation

Despite an afternoon of depressing myself about the low vacancy rate in apartment buildings, the rest of the day didn't turn out too badly at all.

Sushi dinner. (Even though I took my camera and forgot the battery at home!)

Wandering the aisles of the DVD section at Best Buy.

A trip to Stop and Shop. (I know I'm weird that I love it, but I haven't been able to go to a real big supermarket in a long time.)

A couple of hours of Stargate.

Triple chocolate ice cream with 3 kinds of chocolate sprinkles.

And later, more Harry Potter. (I'm trying to be good and not read it all in one day. Have to savor it because who knows how long until the next installment.)

It feels so good to be done with the bar exam. Even though I'm still going to go back over it in my mind to write about it.

First full day of freedom!

No comments: