Monday, May 16, 2005

Another Monday

I woke up today and the first thing I asked was, "What day is it?"

I think Alvin must have thought I was crazy as he answered, "Monday..."

Me: "I thought it was Saturday!"

Don't ask me why I thought it was Saturday. The radio station I wake up to always plays Desperate Housewives stuff on Monday morning, so I should have known it was Monday. I knew yesterday was Sunday. But I think in my dream, my family and a whole bunch of people were supposed to go visit a museum later in the day and I woke up so excited about going on a trip that finding out it was Monday was just such a bummer.

And I was so excited about having a whole free day ahead of me once I realized I was awake but before I knew it was Monday... what a letdown.

But the good news about it being Monday is that it's upfronts week and NBC just released next year's schedule. :) NBC is sort of my back-up network - usually I have shows I like to watch first, but if they're not on, I'll be able to find something on NBC. (I'm sure they'd love to hear that...) I haven't read the press release yet, but here's what I'm looking for from NBC.

What I watched on NBC this year:
  • Crossing Jordan (sometimes)
  • L&O: all (mostly watch SVU, catch the original & CI whenever, not much invested in TBJ)
  • Medium
  • Apprentice
  • Contender
  • Revelations (occasionally)
That's it. I'd like them all to come back (well, Revelations, if it comes back, should come back as a real mini-series and not this 6 week thing), but I only watch 3 shows on NBC on a regular basis. Medium should be back since it's doing well, I already know they're taping TA4, but the Contender, I'm not sure about. It's like J&B - a good show no one's watching.

Off to read the press release. :) ABC and WB are tomorrow - now those I'm really looking forward to reading.

No comments: