Sunday, May 22, 2005

Fourteen

Uh oh... I'm getting sucked into the infomercial for the Ultimate Love Songs collection. This happens every time I watch this infomercial. But it's the 8 cd set that's good, not the 2 cd set I saw somewhere. It's not a bad deal... 150 songs for $120... I guess... but I'd still like it for cheaper. :)

Here and now, I promise to love faithfully... you are so beautiful to me... I want to know what love is, I want you to show me... somewhere out there, if love can see us through... wherever you go, whatever you do, I will be right here waiting for you...

What a great set. :)

I wonder... since I'm watching Channel 70 (Food Network), if I flip one channel up (E!), will it be the infomercial for Girls Gone Wild like it always is? That would be some contrast... the romantic melody of "Have I told you lately that I love you" v. girls pulling up their shirts. I like this one better.

Page 112. 9 more pages. I can do this. (Of course, that's just this chapter, but it's a huge hurdle. Granted, I am now skimming and not reading as thoroughly as I was a few days ago, but who has the time?) Must keep repeating to myself, "I can do this."

I want chicken tacos. 3:30 am is not the time to be wanting chicken tacos. Sigh.

No comments: