Saturday, May 28, 2005

Uno

7:50 am.

Bass-type vibrations (but not sound) coming from unidentifiable source.

Less than 3 hours of sleep.

8:00 am.

Seems like the vibrations have stopped. I really hope they're gone by the time I get back with my exam. How much would it suck to feel the vibrations of other people's bass while taking an exam?

Weird thing was that it sort of felt like when furniture is shoved against a wall or a window is slammed shut. It was that type of intensity, but without the noise. Just the vibration. Maybe I'm just exceptionally sensitive to everything because I got so little sleep.

I wonder if the exam was written to take 8 hours. I sure hope not. Because I was hoping to get a hot shower in, and then if absolutely necessary, take a power nap. And eat pizza, of course.

Well, that's it from me before picking up the exam. Can you guess which language's numbers I'm doing now? (I think I'm going to start doing subject lines like this more often, even after exams are over. It's a really great way to learn vocabulary. And you know me. This type of stuff is fun for me. I want to be able to count to 20 in a multitude of languages!) Here we go!

No comments: