Sunday, May 22, 2005

Un

There's a very narrow bug on my window. (This time, the one without the screen, the one I do open when it gets sauna-like in here, despite my allergies and phobias.) It has a long black thing sticking out its end, and it looks like it has yellow-like stripes - does this mean it's a bee? If so, what's up with all the bees over the past 2 days? I don't recall seeing a lot of bees over here before. And I'm terrified of bees. So this would make me freak out if there were suddenly a lot of bees over here. Eww! I mean, they couldn't have built a hive on a brick building, could they? And if they did, wouldn't the window washers have found it and reported it to be cleaned out?

It's still on the window. And I just saw a few other things flying around outside. Why are bugs flying so high up in the air? They don't need to be 30 flights up. There are no flowers growing in the dirt 30 floors up. Go away! Ewwwwwwwww. Hate bugs... Anxiety producing things!

Okay, must try to forget about bees. Hate bees. Freaked out at the killer bees on Alias that day. I'm putting them out of my mind... back to shareholder contribution exceptions..

No comments: