Monday, May 02, 2005

Noise Revenge

I have not resorted to noise warfare yet, but if I were to do so, this would be the perfect weapon. I saw it on Boing Boing this morning. During the moments today when their bass was on, I thought about how deliciously sweet it would be to fight back with this.

But I am trying to be good. Patience. Concentration. Controlled temper. Unlike freshman year of college (sigh). Must work through proper channels before taking matters into my own hands.

I've eaten too many sour Starbursts today. Oh well.

Oh - you know what's sad about the experience this weekend? I've been doing research into earplugs, and the ones I have are actually on the high end of noise reduction, based on decibel levels. Can you imagine if I had earplugs that blocked out less? *shudder*

Okay, noise aside. Must let it go for now so I can do some reading.

Will instead think about the yummy lunch Alvin and I had at El Norte today. I like tortas. Yum.

No comments: