Monday, May 16, 2005

Yoga-like

The more I think about it, the more I'm going to miss the Contender. NBC said the key was getting a female audience to watch boxing and they don't think they were able to do that. But except for Alvin who watches it with me, everyone else I know who watches the Contender is female! I think more people watch than the ratings show. It's a shame that there won't be a C2. And I don't even like regular boxing! But the show's good, I tell you.

QVC is trying to sell "yoga" attire. It's making me laugh because these models are trying to do yoga while modeling the clothing, and it's just too funny. I've never done yoga like they are. Hahahahahaha.

Okay, time to do work. At least until Angel's on. I may have to turn off QVC if I laugh too much because of the "yoga." Hahaha.

No comments: