Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Neuf

See, the only problem with dozing on and off for 2 hours in the middle of the afternoon is that you find yourself awake close to 3 am, not doing much of anything, wanting to go to sleep, but just sort of here. I should get about 5-6 hours of sleep tonight. Vast improvement on the past couple of nights which have averaged 3-4.5. I can't wait until I get a good night's sleep...

After the massive information attack on my brain this past weekend, it was so hard to study for tomorrow's exam. It was also difficult because this is the same material I studied for an exam back in November, so my lazy side was rationalizing that all the rules are still in the back of my mind somewhere. (Say what you will about cramming and memorization, but I think MC questions really do drill concepts into your head. Maybe that's just me.) So I didn't start studying until after Medium (10 pm CST). The good thing is that it's an afternoon test, which means that at least I can get some last minute cramming in tomorrow morning.

TV was really good tonight. I really enjoyed the 2 hour finale of 24. One especially good part about this finale is that all of my favorites have made it through another traumatic day, and with their freedom, no less. I can't wait to see what they do with S5 in January. (Especially now that they've got David Fury writing for them too.) Medium was one of the best episodes they've done, although I'm annoyed with Joe (it's not her fault that she gets these visions!) and thoroughly creeped out by the cliffhanger/crime. Even though I had a feeling Push was going to do what he did, it still makes me sad. Oh well. 3 solid hours of TV. Tomorrow will be 3 hours, just not as solid, and lots of overlapping programs. But that's okay... it will be good to have a break before the mega-3 hour-JJ Abrams block on Wednesday night again. (See, ABC, Lost and Alias have this sort of synergy - you shouldn't split them up!)

I should finish getting ready for bed so I can go to sleep under my nice cranberry colored sheet. I forgot my earplugs for the exam today (luckily, turned out not too bad, except for this guy at the beginning who pounded on his keys with the pressure you would apply to an old typewriter), but tomorrow I'll be fine. My iPod and I will be ready to go.

14 more credits!

No comments: