Saturday, May 21, 2005

Six

I had to stop watching QVC. I can only take so much Bob Mackie wearable art. Yes, they've moved on to the electronics hour, but I've seen these products too much, so it's time to find something else to use as background noise. So now Alton Brown is making yummy looking food and yelling "oh yeah" at papayas.

I haven't done much:.
  • Chapter 1: 21 pages
  • Chapter 2: 57 pages
  • Chapter 3: 43 pages
  • Chapter 4: 83 pages - except pgs 61-79 (which is a lot!)
  • Chapter 5: 121 pages - on page 12
  • Chapter 6: 27 pages
  • Chapter 8: 36 pages
  • Chapter 9: 36 pages
  • Chapter 10: 41 pages
Help, I want to take down the recyclable bottles instead of read... but at least it's not about tax stuff right now... that makes it a little more palatable. But this Lowe's ad makes me want to paint my apartment... which is ludicrous since I'm moving in August. But yeah, I want pink walls... or light blue...

Must resist urge to go to Bath & Body Works... must learn about acquisitions...


No comments: