Thursday, May 19, 2005

UPN

The upfronts for Fox and UPN were both today, but I'll do UPN first because it's faster.

What do I watch on UPN? Not much. I prefer the WB. :) I catch America's Next Top Model on occasion (usually when it's rerun on Fridays) and wanted to watch Veronica Mars, but there was always too much on during that time slot.

Monday
One on One: Don't know what that is.
All of Us: I guess I really don't watch much UPN because otherwise I might see promos and know what these shows are.
Girlfriends: See above.
Half and Half: See above.

(My neighbor just turned his subwoofer on. Jerk.)

Tuesday
America's Next Top Model repeats: I like repeats. Although there's more stuff on Tuesdays than Fridays (where they are this season).
Sex Lies & Secrets: Some new drama with Denise Richards. No idea.

Wednesday
America's Next Top Model: This show is such a guilty pleasure.
Veronica Mars: I still want to watch this show and I keep hearing how great it is... But UPN scheduled it against Lost? Are they really trying to kill it more than it already was?

Thursday
Everybody Hates Chris: Comedy inspired by Chris Rock's childhood experiences. Supposedly it's hilarious. I'd check it out... but this time slot is way too crowded. (Alias, OC, Survivor)
Eve: Don't watch.
Cuts: No idea.
Love Inc.: Some new Shannen Doherty as matchmaker sitcom. Probably won't watch.

I'm just realizing that I really watch NOTHING on UPN except ANTM! I pay so little attention to UPN that I've never even heard of these shows!

Friday
WWE Smackdown: Nope.

Yeah... I'm not a UPN person. Clearly. :) But ANTM is fun. :)

No comments: