Friday, May 20, 2005

Two

"I have watched every single episode this week."

QVC has "episodes"? I thought they just had themed hours, like gold jewelry hour or cooking hour. It's too bad I don't have ShopNBC to switch back and forth. There are so many home shopping networks on NY TV.

It's not like I order anything... the only thing I've seriously contemplated ordering was that Apprentice panini grill. I just watch for... my own amusement.

I'm only page 15 of this chapter... and I was on page 8 when I went in and out of naps for 2 hours a few hours ago. But it's been a few hours and I'm only on page 14. This is really not a good thing, seeing as how the next chapter is even longer than the one I'm currently "reading." It's the tax stuff that kills me. I just start drowning in the long paragraphs and incomprehensible sentences. It's like reading an entirely different language - with no glossary or dictionary to help (that's the part I can't stand the most! Am I just supposed to know what these things are by myself? That wasn't a prerequisite).

Part of me really regrets taking this. I'm sure I'll really regret it if it keeps me from graduating (you don't understand, this isn't just talk, it's a real present fear). But right now? I have to finish this friggin' chapter so I can move on. Sigh.

No comments: