Thursday, May 19, 2005

CBS

I'm behind on my upfronts opinions. Oops. That's what happens when I read the schedule but people can see my screen, so I don't blog. CBS looks like it has a solid schedule, full of crime dramas. Will the TV audiences ever get sick of procedurals? I do like crime shows though... just don't watch CSI.

What do I watch on CBS?
  • Amazing Race
  • Numb3rs
  • Survivor
  • Without a Trace
  • Two and a Half Men (sometimes)
Last year, I only watched Amazing Race and Survivor. Luckily, Numb3rs came along. :)

Monday
The King of Queens: Don't watch.
How I Met Your Mother: I've heard it's supposed to be really funny.
Two and a Half Men: I like this show, just never get to see it because of 24.
Out of Practice: No opinion.

Tuesday
NCIS: Don't watch.
Amazing Race: Yippee! It has a permanent time slot!
Close to Home: Female prosecutor show... how exactly is this supposed to differ from Judging Amy?

Wednesday
Still Standing: Don't watch.
Yes Dear: Don't watch.
Criminal Minds: Elite squad of FBI profilers. I could go for that. If Lost didn't have this time slot...
CSI:NY: Don't watch.

Thursday
Survivor: Guatemala: I am so excited about seeing the Mayan ruins. Poor Alias. (But it's not like I'm going to give it up for Survivor...)
CSI: Kind of bores me now...
Without a Trace: Hit-or-miss, but usually good.

Friday
Ghost Whisperer: Jennifer Love Hewitt talks to ghosts? Medium without crime?
Threshold: Extraterrestrials and alien invasions. I could watch that. (After all, I usually watch Stargate, which repeats during the night, so it's okay.)
Numb3rs: Yay for the Eppes family!

Sunday
60 Minutes: Don't watch.
Cold Case: Not bad, but just like CSI, I don't watch.
CBS Sunday Movie: I have other stuff to watch. :)

I was never a big CBS watcher, so I wonder if I'll be adding more to my schedule next season. We'll see. :) I'm excited that the full TV grid is up now that the upfronts are over. Going through that once I'm done with the networks will be fun.

(And I bet this is extremely boring for everyone reading, so sorry!) :)

No comments: