Saturday, May 14, 2005

Slow as Molasses

Oh my goodness... it didn't seriously take me over an hour to type out the table of contents to the book, did it? I don't remember doing anything else in that time period except for a brief phone call or two and a couple of posts. I wasn't even surfing the web! If it took me that long to just retype what is on the page, how long will it take me to actually read? Ick!
  1. Take a shower
  2. Type out Venture Capital book outline
  3. 50 jumping jacks, 10 squat jumps
  4. Venture Capital Chapter 1
  5. Eat lunch
  6. Venture Capital Chapter 2
  7. Kickboxing break
  8. Venture Capital Chapter 3
  9. Pilates break
  10. Venture Capital Chapter 4
  11. Ballet break (these breaks may not be after the chapters though, because they are long chapters!)
  12. Venture Capital Chapter 5
  13. Cardio break
  14. Eat dinner
  15. Highlight marriage packet (hey, brain needs a break from business stuff!)
  16. Yoga break
  17. Sleep early
Now, I'm really going to eat lunch. Tummy so hungry!

No comments: