Thursday, May 26, 2005

Quinze

I liked bar review class. Is that abnormal? Is it odd that I enjoyed it more than regular school?

I have more observations from bar class, but I have to: a) eat lunch; b) type out my lecture notes; and c) start studying for my exam, so they will have to come later.

But do you remember way back when I said I used Law & Order to help me study for evidence? (That was back in Jan-Mar 2004, so before this blog's existence.) Having now taken Barbri's criminal law class, I am so much better equipped to watch Law & Order. Before, my legal knowledge when watching wasn't much more than the average viewer and what they took away from the show. But now? Now I can look at all the charges the DA files, see whether I think they're right, and even try to guess the charges based on the facts! This is going to be fun!

Just wait until tomorrow... with criminal law and criminal procedure under my belt, I can be an L&O whiz! And then with evidence, I can deconstruct the whole show. And just in time, guess what TNT is airing over Memorial Day weekend like they always do? That's right, an L&O marathon. Perfect for putting my new criminal law skills to the test. :) I can study my 5-9 hours quite easily. :)

No comments: