Monday, May 30, 2005

Undici

Face Analyzer run #5:

I used my Friendster/Facebook profile picture.

And goodness the results are crazy.



I am 100% Chinese again.

But this time, I have a different archetype altogether - Theta Artist - which is as unlike me as the White Collar one was like me. According to this one, I would have an eccentric personality, not care at all about money or influence, not argue with those I consider barbaric, use drugs to escape reality and might be unemployed... but I do what I love. I would love to do what I love, but the rest of these things just don't fit.

So, along with now being a Theta Artist, I have low intelligence, high risk, low ambition, very low gay factor, very low honor, low politeness, very low sociability, very unpromiscuous and make $30-50,000.

And this is my profile picture!

I think I need to find another picture to see if I went off-track during my time on Paradise Island. :)

No comments: