Sunday, May 15, 2005

Midday Baguettes

Let's see how I've done with my to-do list after a few hours of QVC.
  • Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Finish venture capital chapter 2
  • Marriage packet 3 - first half, second half
  • Monday's Con Law reading
  • Kickboxing break
  • Yoga break
  • Pilates break
  • Ballet break
  • Dance break
  • Watch Jack & Bobby season finale on EasyView
  • Tape Survivor 3 hour finale
  • Watch Contender
  • Watch Desperate Housewives
  • Watch Grey's Anatomy
  • Sleep early
I guess I've gotten some stuff done. I crossed off the first half of the packet, but I haven't finished typing my notes to it yet, so I guess it's not quite done. But I'm off to do that now that I had a 5 minute nap and about 10 minutes of yoga. I think I can try to get it done before J&B starts on the WB.

I have this horrible pain on the left side of my neck and right on the point of my left shoulderblade. I think one reason I got so little done last night is that all I was doing was trying to massage it out. That takes a lot of time! I think I need a chiropractic adjustment and a therapeutic massage. Mmm.

No comments: