Saturday, May 28, 2005

Due

I saw a little plane flying down by Soldier Field with a banner trailing, and I stood at the window for a few minutes waiting for it to come closer so I could see what the banner was advertising. The Longest Yard. I was disappointed. I waited that long to see a banner, and it was just for a movie I don't really want to see? Oh well.

I guess you can see how well my brain has been faring in exam land. (Not done yet. It's over at 5.)

I have taken many breaks. (Rationalization: Some of my better thoughts come to me when I'm doing other things, e.g. taking a shower, playing mindless games. It's like parts of my brain process things while I'm doing "mindless" things during breaks and it helps me. So I take many breaks.) I have added geography to my Facebook profile. I have browsed tons of high school people on Friendster and looked at pictures. I ate pizza for brunch. I played Minesweeper. I'm going on 4+ hours of streaming smooth jazz radio, and I'm starting to get a little stircrazy.

Don't worry, none of my breaks are remotely related to my exam material. It's part of the reason I won't turn the TV on, in case I find Law & Order or something. That would probably be outside the scope of the open book requirement, and I don't want to chance it.

One more question, 2.5 more hours until it's over. Maybe I'll take a bubble bath afterwards to celebrate. Or maybe just a nap. But in the meantime, I have got to find some other non-intrusive radio station. I love smooth jazz, but right now, my brain can only deal with so much. :)

No comments: