Sunday, May 15, 2005

Delling

"If you own a Dell, Brian and I would love to speak to you on the testimonial line."

Do you really want me to call? I own a Dell. I'll tell you about how the fan is temperamental, I burn my fingers on my keyboard, my charger went up in smoke and my screen has dark spots all over it.

But I guess, since they're talking about a new 2.8 GHz desktop, my experience is irrelevant. But they sounded so perky (as perky as salesmen can sound on TV) asking for testimonials that it made me laugh sarcastically. They really don't want me to call.

Is this machine seriously 160 gb? Now that I want.

Is this the Dell hour on QVC? Or half hour? This ought to be fun.

That reminds me, I need to call up about some of these problems soon before my warranty runs out over the summer. Not enough hours in the day!

No comments: