Saturday, May 14, 2005

Summer Movie Season

I was going to start reading (ha... it's 3:30 pm), but my neck is killing me and literally, every time I sit down to start to read, the bass thumping next door starts. Sometimes I really think there's a surveillance camera in here, and as soon as I sit in front of the computer, the bass goes on just to drive me crazy. Because it was on before, then the phone rang and while I was on the phone, there was no music playing. I did a couple of other things and the exact second I sit back on the couch, there goes the music. I choose to believe that there are evil motives at work here.

So, while I try to focus and tune out Mr. Evil Bass Player, I will make a list of the movies that I want to see this summer, based on the NY Times' release date schedule. At least this is something to look forward to! (Although I am sure I will not see all the movies and may not even end up catching them all on DVD.)

My Summer Movie List

5/13: Kicking and Screaming, Mad Hot Ballroom, Mindhunters, Monster-in-Law, Unleashed

5/19: Star Wars Episode III

5/27: Madagascar

6/1: Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants

6/10: Mr and Mrs Smith

6/15: Batman Begins

6/17: The Perfect Man

6/24: Bewitched, Herbie: Fully Loaded (I like kids movies...)

6/29: War of the Worlds

7/1: The World, Tropical Malady (haven't seen trailers for either)

7/8: Fantastic Four

7/15: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, Wedding Crashers

7/29: The Brothers Grimm, Stealth

8/5: Balzac and the Little Chinese Seamstress, Dukes of Hazzard, Pink Panther, 2046

You know, halfway through this list, the music stopped. I hope it doesn't start again as soon as I pick up the book.

No comments: