Monday, May 30, 2005

Otto

Face Analyzer Run #2:

I uploaded a photo from March before I went to the doctor where I looked absolutely miserable.

Apparently, looking absolutely miserable means that I don't look Chinese anymore. I was 100% Southern European.

And while also of "average intelligence" and "average ambition", the scores were lower. I guess I was either less intelligent in March than February, or I am less intelligent when I am miserable. All the categories were about the same level though, as the first picture. I am still in the $30-50,000 income bracket and have a very low gay factor.

But at least both times it has said I was female. Maybe I should upload a photo of myself in a ponytail...

Edit: While I have uploaded photos to go with the rest of the analyzer runs, I refuse to put up this picture where I look miserable. Just not attractive. :)

No comments: