Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Treize

OMG. I screamed so loud at the end of Alias.

Since it's only aired on the East Coast and there is a chance that maybe some Alias viewer from some other part of the country will stumble on this site, I will not spoil it now by saying why I screamed. (If you have ever watched Alias, you already know that all the other seasons ended with a cliffhanger. That wouldn't be a spoiler for a fan, so I feel okay saying it.)

What's odd about the scream is that it was just a reflex! Usually if something bad/crazy/scary is happening, I'll either audibly gasp... or scream "oh no"... but I know I'm doing it. This time, I screamed aloud and didn't even realize I had screamed until afterwards.

I'm so glad I don't have an exam tomorrow. (Last one is Saturday.) Because these 3 hours of JJ dramas were absolutely amazing. I'm sad we're going to lose the Lost-Alias synergy next season, and that they're leading into Lost with comedies. But I'm going to stop complaining, and will just enjoy the moment. Damn, that was some good TV.

No comments: