Monday, May 23, 2005

Cinq

I'm so tired. That's good, because it's 1 am and I need to sleep. (Unlike last night, when I slept at 5!) But I'm going back over my outline for venture capital, and all I can think is, I remember these concepts from when I was reading and typing them... but right now, they just seem so... foreign.

At least the details do. I can see the big picture transactions and what the goals are. But all the little (important!) details have sort of buried themselves under a very dense fog. And I think details will be really important for passing the (professor-proclaimed) extremely difficult exam.

I really hope that I've crammed enough into my brain to pass. Please, please, please let me pass all my exams. I'm seriously scared. I haven't let myself embrace anything related to graduation because there's this tremendous fear inside me that I might not graduate. (This is what happens when the school tells you that every year, 2-5 people don't end up graduating. And you don't find out for sure until that week whether or not you will be! Unless of course you get all your grades and can determine from that that you will be allowed to graduate.)

With one grade still missing from last quarter, and four remaining from this quarter, with 2 of the 5 being fear-inducing courses ... I'm anxious. (Coming from someone who was never that intense about grades/exams in law school, I think that's saying something.) I'm kind of glad this exam is first because otherwise it would consume everything else. But I'm really really scared. Sigh. Sleep. By this time tomorrow, I'll have (hopefully) finished studying for a different exam. And hopefully all went well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck!