Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Onze

I really need to do more studying for tomorrow's exam. I don't know anything about it, because it's the first time the class is being taught, and it could really just be anything. Which makes it hard to study for, but that's okay. I'll just keep reading. :)

I just hope I get a grade soon after the exam. I found out today that the professor whose exam I am taking tomorrow hasn't given out grades for her class last quarter yet. *cringes* I really hope all my grades are in before graduation (and that they're all passing)!

I'm so out of it. I just keep zoning out, and I'm utterly exhausted. Considering I was about to get out of my car in the garage without parking it, not realizing what I was doing... yeah, I think I need to get some sleep.

But now that I'm done crying with Rob and Amber's wedding (I'm a sap, I know), I'll get back to common law marriage stuff. Post more later.

1 comment:

sandia said...

woooooooooo papers. whose idea was it for me to take a nap at 12 am?