Sunday, May 15, 2005

Today's To-Do's

Well, didn't quite finish everything on yesterday's list. Oh well. It was quite an idealistic list anyway. I especially didn't do the sleeping early thing. But at least I'm awake at a decent time! And I woke up all on my own with no alarms! Good for me! :)

Here's my to-do list for today, a little more realistic than yesterday (at least I think so):
  • Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Finish venture capital chapter 2
  • Marriage packet 3
  • Monday's Con Law reading
  • Kickboxing break
  • Yoga break
  • Pilates break
  • Ballet break
  • Dance break
  • Watch Jack & Bobby season finale on EasyView
  • Tape Survivor 3 hour finale
  • Watch Contender
  • Watch Desperate Housewives
  • Watch Grey's Anatomy
  • Sleep early
The good thing about this list is that if I somehow finish all the work listed, I'll feel better about myself when I move onto the next thing. :) That could be very motivating. Hehe. :)

No comments: