Sunday, May 22, 2005

Seventeen

I guarantee that if I took this blog quiz 3 years ago before going to law school, I would have gotten a different answer on my dominant thinking style. Because when I was answering the questions I just kept thinking about how I would solve the problems in the context of work or school, and those problems are a lot more specific and methodical than problems in the real world. In any event, this is my brain on law school... look what it's done to me! It's drained me!

Your Dominant Thinking Style:

Modifying

Super logical and rational, you consider every fact available to you.
You don't make rash decisions and are rarely moved by emotion.

You prefer what's known and proven - to the new and untested.
You tend to ground those around you and add stability.

Your Secondary Thinking Style:

Experimenting

You're all about looking at the facts, and you could always use more of them.
You see life as your lab - and you're always trying out new things, people, and ideas.

The master of mix and match, you're always coming up with unique combinations.
You are good at getting a group to reach consensus.

No comments: