Saturday, May 14, 2005

Boxed Away

So around 6:30, I finished with Chapter 1. Chapter 1 was only 21 pages. It took me approximately 3 hours before I got to the end.

Yeah, I procrastinated a little bit. Phone calls. Lying on the couch. Eating candy. Reading the alumni database. Reading sites online. Looking at the facebook. But 3 hours? Ouch. That's an awfully long time. At this rate, I'll never make it to exams.

But now I feel a little better because I just did 10 minutes of kickboxing. :)
  1. Take a shower
  2. Type out Venture Capital book outline
  3. 50 jumping jacks, 10 squat jumps
  4. Eat lunch
  5. Venture Capital Chapter 1
  6. Kickboxing break
  7. Venture Capital Chapter 2
  8. Venture Capital Chapter 3
  9. Pilates break
  10. Venture Capital Chapter 4
  11. Ballet break (these breaks may not be after the chapters though, because they are long chapters!)
  12. Venture Capital Chapter 5
  13. Cardio break
  14. Eat dinner
  15. Highlight marriage packet (hey, brain needs a break from business stuff!)
  16. Yoga break
  17. Sleep early
Unfortunately, now I've changed the channel from QVC to NBC. That may mean my progress gets even slower! Haha. What a shame.

No comments: