Sunday, May 22, 2005

Sixteen

Finished Chapter 5 (hallelujah!) and am on page 3 of Chapter 6. I could do more, but I really think this body of mine could use some sleep. After all, tomorrow is the last day before the exam. I have to push really hard to try to get through all 4 remaining chapters during the day, read the old exams and articles, and browse the Powerpoint presentations. My goal (I have serious doubts about it, but I must try as hard as I can... of course, this is all contingent on waking up on time and I am seriously worried) is to be done with all of this by 7 so I can watch Contender and the finales of Desperate Housewives and Grey's Anatomy. And then I'll read over some more studying stuff while taking a warm bubble bath. It's an old exam ritual and I think the apartment will still be cool enough for it, and goodness knows, my upper back desperately needs it.

(And yes, the boring subject lines are because I can't be bothered to think of anything better while studying, and I am rationalizing that, since I am "wasting time" by posting, at least I am not wasting time thinking of titles. Hopefully, "real" blog posts and/or titles coming soon.)

Going to head to bed... and hopefully gear up for a packed day tomorrow. I wonder if I'll end up dreaming about tax ramifications. But with the amount of sleep I'll probably get, I probably wouldn't even remember if I did. Good night!

No comments: