Saturday, May 21, 2005

Nine

It's primetime on a Saturday and all I can think is, "so many TV choices!"

Granted, none of them are first-run programming, but they're still compelling nonetheless. I'm still going to work, but my brain is having trouble listening to one channel/program for too long. (QVC, then Food Network, then TV Guide Channel, then Telemundo...)

So what's on?

NBC is showing an episode of Crossing Jordan that I've already seen.

ABC is showing the Lost clip show.

CBS is showing a rerun of Without a Trace.

Telemundo is showing the last episode of the Contender dubbed in Spanish.

TNT is showing Drumline.

And USA is showing SVU.

So many choices! :) But I must find something I can work to... something I can watch while learning about reverse subsidiary cash mergers. (I'm okay with this too - it's not tax, and my brain feels less muddled as a result. I'm so not meant to be a tax lawyer.)

Pizza will be here in an hour. It will be yummy and good, and the leftovers I need for exam lunches... but it's definitely not helping my waistline. Haha.

I think right now, the Lost clip show is winning. Since networks have dispensed with the idea of first-run Saturday programming (understandable), I wish they'd just use the night to show reruns of shows, or encores of that week's shows, instead of movie nights. It would make my task of trying to catch all the shows so much easier. Because it's all about my TV viewing. :)

Right. Back to reverse subsidiary cash mergers.

No comments: