Saturday, May 28, 2005

Quattro

I was reading my blog posts and it just looked like the type had shrunk dramatically from the last time I read it. I think it's because I've been staring at 12 pt Courier New off and on for the past 7 hours.

Exam is sent off, notification is received. It's gone. And just like that, the real waiting game begins. Do you think there will be more grades after Memorial Day weekend? Giving the professors a chance to grade exams before the early June deadline? Nah. They probably went on vacation. I wish I could go on vacation!

A few people in Barbri were talking about how they were going away for the weekend. I kept thinking about how nice that would be... and then remembered that these were the same people who had been off for weeks before Barbri and had been talking the day before about the places they had gone then. Spread the vacations around! I want some too! I'm telling you, these people don't know how good they have it. Spoiled with time off. :)

I'm trying to decide whether the fact that I enjoy Barbri comes from: a) the fact that it's not law school and is full of rules and answers, which is a refreshing change; b) the fact that it's not exam time or making case charts to study for exams; c) the fact that it's new and different and this is just a honeymoon period; or d) the fact that I finally feel like I'm doing something useful and productive for the future. Multiple choice, what's your pick?

No comments: